Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Been Awhile

My other blog site apparently quit and I didn't transfer it over, so I lost everything there. I havn't posted on here since Danielle was learning to walk. I figured I might want to try and get back into the blogging thing with the new baby and everything. So here is the scoop on the Johnston family.

Jimmy and I both got out of the Coast Guard last winter (2010). We moved to Rawlins Wyoming where Jimmy grew up. We have been here for about a year and a half now. We are enjoying it here. Since living here our life has changed greatly:

We were able to buy a travel trailer to camp in, 2 4wheelers, we bought a house, Sammy will be starting Kindergarten in the fall, and we will be welcoming a new baby boy into our family in November. Jimmy got a job with the Sinclair Refinery working as an operator, which is the job he was hoping for all along. I am working at the Collections Center. I started as a Legal Clerk (glorified secretary) and then when a position opened up I moved into Corporate Finances and I now do finances. I also attended school for the Fall and Spring semesters. I am taking a year off (until fall of 2012) from school and then I will hopefully be in the Nursing program for 2 years and then get me RN.

I think that is the basics of our life in a year and a half. We have enjoyed camping during the summers and snow in the winters. Jimmy has some family here so we enjoy having family nearby as well. I think that is about it. I will try to post things on a more routine basis.

No comments: